Reflect Catering Consultancy Ltd - Additional Services
We offer our clients four business review packages to suit your needs, and the first package is a standard report with recommendations, followed by a full review looking more in-depth with some additional services and then a full review plus taking all the other reviews with additional services.
The packages operate on a point system, or if you prefer we can accommodate a traffic light approach, which highlights red for immediate action, amber requires attention and green for services are operating correctly. Reflect Catering Consultants are here to help you, please call.
Standard Review 1
The standard review consists an overview of your catering service and provides a report, please see below for the breakdown of items within this audit process.
- Establish the client's objects and service issues
- Standard review of the services with recommendation
- Staffing overview with recommendation
- Basic financial review on performance with recommendations
- Brief customer survey on food offer
- A brief action plan on the above with a report on the way forward
- Between 2 - 3 days required for standard review
Full Review 2
The full review is designed for a more in-depth overview of your catering service, please see below for the breakdown of items within this audit process.
- As with the standard with the following:
- Complete review of staffing with recommendation for services
- In-depth financial review with recommendation
- Purchasing review and best practice with recommendations
- Marketing review of their facilities with recommendations
- Custer survey identifying key areas with recommendations
- An allowance of between 4 - 5 days required for full review
Full Review Plus 3
The full plus review is the full review plus monitoring the catering service, please see below for the breakdown of items within this audit process.
FULL REVIEW PLUS
- The full review plus the following:
- Monthly monitoring report
- Operational quarterly review
- Sales analysis 3 monthly
- Customer survey 6 monthly
- Purchasing report quarterley
- Staffing establishment review
- An allowance of 5 days required for full review, plus monthly reporting structure with a report 3 monthly.